Monday 12 October 2015

INSPIRATION IN MANY FORMS.


My young friends and I are close to completing our childrens' book. It's got a new title- not so different from the old, but it's now to be called, The Ancient Secret of Cloven Hill. 
Inspiration has come from visiting the Witches' Stone, Nelson Tower atop Forres's Cluny Hill, and of course from the children themselves.
I did not expect help with the blurb though. They're are a bit of a nightmare to write so, imagine my delight when, with all but a flourish, Ms Anne Reid, one of the teachers handed over a little beauty.
'I think this'll save you a job,' she said. And she's right. What do you think?

One magical story with lots of adventures and weird people with a funny number of toes. There's Big George, Morag who is cheeky, Rosie who bosses Burns her brother who says 'Ruggabug' instead of swearing and Picker who is scary.
It's all about thinking and teamwork and sneaking out at night.
Read this amazing book!
-- --







Cluny Hill is lovely but best not visited at night.











Visit my website at:





www.janeyeadon.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment